We help our clients to release their products in the local language of their users.
Each organization is unique and clients have different challenges. We have experience and expertise to help them solving complex issues. We follow a structured and step-wise approach and make sure that all workflow steps are covered.
It is impossible to list each possible symptom and describe all possible solutions. To give an indication, we have listed here some examples of symptoms and possible solutions.
- High burden on development to support localization.
- Translation errors. Wrong context and/or texts do not fit on the screen.
- Project managers face technical issues.
- Inconsistent terminology amongst product families, software and/or documentation.
- Dependencies, waiting times and overhead.
- High bills from translation companies.
- Internal review processes are time consuming.
- Users experience translation quality issues.
- Isolate localization related activities from development.
- Provide context to translators.
- ID-based software localization rather than using TMs.
- Implement tools to automatically generate complete sets of information.
- Customize existing tools.
- Make everyone in your organization aware about localization tools and processes.
We offer workshops and provide training for all people that are involved in localization. This includes developers, testers, project managers, translators, linguistic testers, reviewers, marketing departments, etc.